LogoEnglish Segments 简体中文
美式英语

夫妻共进晚餐

虽然他们刚刚离婚,但都在尽力而为。

短语音量

录音音量

So, Vegas was good?

拉斯维加斯好玩吗?

It was fine.

没事的

Alan, I really wanna apologise for putting you through this.

艾伦 我真的很抱歉让你受苦了

I was wrong to blame you, for my unhappiness.

我不该把我的不开心怪罪于你

No, no, no need to apologise.

不 不 不用道歉

What, what's important, is that we're here, and we're working on our marriage.

重要的是我们在这里 我们在努力经营我们的婚姻

You look great, by the way, must be all the extra oxygen they pump into casinos.

顺便说一句,你看起来很好 一定是赌场多给了你氧气的缘故

Alan.

艾伦

And, and you were right. I see now that time apart did us both a lot of good.

你是对的我现在明白了 分开一段时间对我们都有好处

I know I've grown.

我知道我长大了

I'm not that suffocating guy you threw out of the house four, and a half days ago, let me tell you that.

我不是四天半前被你赶出家门的那个闷蛋 我告诉你吧

Alan.

艾伦

And Jake is doing fine.

杰克也很好

I know you were concerned about him being around my brother.

我知道你担心他和我弟弟在一起

But it turns out, Charlie is great with kids.

但事实证明 查理和孩子们相处得很好